Hollywood Feed John F Kennedy: {KEYWORDS} in North Little Rock, AR

Hollywood Feed - John F Kennedy

4.8 out of 5.0

(465 Reviews)

Hollywood Feed John F Kennedy: {KEYWORDS} in North Little Rock, AR

Services

Speech Bubbles Chat with an Expert

Dog house with heart and paw in middle Adoption Days

Bath Tub Dog Wash

Clippers & Comb Grooming Services

We gladly match any price on identical merchandise We gladly match any price on identical merchandise

dog with bag

SAME DAY DELIVERY

GET SUPPLIES TODAY

IN STORES

TALK WITH A LOCAL PET EXPERT!

CAR

CURBSIDE PICK-UP

ORDER BY 6PM & PICK-UP SAME DAY

FAST, FREE SHIPPING

ON ORDERS OVER $49

About Hollywood Feed - John F Kennedy

Hollywood Feed is a natural and holistic pet specialty retail store in North Little Rock, AR. We offer the highest quality dog and cat foods, USA-made treats, toys, beds, and more! To offer the best customer service, our Feed Team sales associates receive over 40 hours of training from veterinarians, nutritionists, vendors, and behaviorists each year. Hollywood Feed is committed to helping pet owners make informed decisions about the products they buy for their four-legged family members. We invite you and your furry family members to come see why Hollywood Feed is a different breed of pet supply store.

Kimberly Wells

Store Manager

Kimberly has been with Hollywood Feed since January 2020, becoming a Store Manager in December 2020. She has a beautiful dog, Boomer, whom she loves spending time with in her free time. Kimberly and the rest of the Feed Team would love to see you in Store 19, so feel free to stop by and become part of the Hollywood Feed family!

Our Promise

If your pet doesn't love it or if you don't love it, we will gladly replace or refund it.

- Shawn McGhee, Proprietor

Recent Reviews

4.8 out of 5.0 (465 Reviews)

Leave a Review

  • Clean and easy to find things

  • The store manager spent a lot of time with us explaining the different dog foods. They were very busy, but he didn't rush the process. Thank you for taking the time to help us find the best food for our dog who is having some health problems.

  • Lorrie & Rick C.

    October 5, 2022

    We love going to Hollywood Feed. They have great products and are always so helpful.

  • Candice & David G.

    September 30, 2022

    Great customer service. Friendly and helpful!

  • Sharon B.

    September 27, 2022

    The minute I walked in the door Brittany greeted me and started telling me about their sales! Both employees were very nice and gave me a warm welcome on my first visit. Also, great variety of pet stuff.

  • Elisabeth D.

    September 27, 2022

    I love visiting the Store but i also love having everything delivered so fast. Thank you! ❤️

  • Nicole C.

    September 27, 2022

    It was my first time in store. I brought my dog with me and everyone was so sweet to him. Staff was very helpful, making recommendations and explaining the benefits of the items I selected in depth. During checkout, the cashier went over the frequent feeder program, and enrolled me. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience. Every staff member was very kind and friendly to me. I will definitely return.

  • Sherri D.

    September 27, 2022

    Love the new store and the staff, as always were helpful and had positive attitudes.

  • Pattie O.

    September 20, 2022

    Great service. We will be back. I love that you support rescues.

  • Margaret H.

    September 13, 2022

    I absolutely love Hollywood Feed. The workers are very knowledgeable and the products are all great! The guarantee they give on their products says it all. I used their grooming services for the first time and my dog's hair was shinier than I've ever seen. This store on JFK Boulevard in North Little Rock is a dream to have in your neighborhood.

  • Karli A.

    September 13, 2022

    Overall good. Typically with full grooming I would expect teeth brushing and nails filed after being trimmed.

  • Tanya H.

    September 13, 2022

    Always amazing service when I go in.

  • Great self bathing facility with helpful staff!! Thank you!!

  • Friendly helpful service. We'll stocked on what I was searching.

  • Everything your pet needs is here. Dog Food, Treats, Food Toppers, Beds, and lots more!

  • Everyone is friendly and helpful. I can get everything we need for our puppy and I'm very excited about the new pet wash and grooming services.

  • Elizabeth B.

    August 30, 2022

  • Bernard H.

    August 24, 2022

    Excellent selection and great customer service

  • I used to go to the other pet stores because they were close to my work. But once I discovered Hollywood Feed I immediately made the switch. Great customer service is hard to find and it wins my business every time!

Displaying reviews 1 - 4 out of the 20 most recent

Leave a Review

Nearby Locations